POP! Gallery is a social enterprise program of Open Studios which provides our artists the opportunity to show and sell their work. Using temporary spaces during the summer and holiday months, POP! gives local artists an opportunity to advance their careers and a chance for the public to support Boulder County artists. Artists share the cost of gallery operations and a minimal commission is retained by our organization. All artists who live and/or make their art in Boulder County are eligible to apply for Open Studios Membership. The POP! Gallery program is a benefit of Membership. The art for each POP! Gallery is carefully curated to provide an excellent and varied selection of work.
We're looking for a spot for a new summer POP! Gallery. You might have the perfect location for us! Do you have an idea or possible building space?
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 303-444-1862.
Artists - Join our Artist Email List to receive notice about the next POP! Gallery opportunity. You may also at any time, use the Application button to the right for more info and to register for the POP! database. This database helps us move quickly to fill a pop up gallery as vacancies arise.
Property Owners & Brokers - If you have a building that POP! Gallery can enhance while you look for a long-term tenant, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-444-1862 to discuss possibilities.
Be sure to join our Patron Email List for the latest POP! Gallery news.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Here's what owners have said about POP! Galleries in their vacant spaces:
• POP! Gallery introduced unique, local artworks and merchandise to the tenant mix.
• Our center has wanted to expand into the craft/local/maker set. This worked!
• The neighborhood community responded positively, with robust spending.
• Our other tenants were pleased with adding art to the mix – positive customer comments!
• The cash flow from a vacant storefront is always welcome.
• The shop was well merchandised and staffed with terrific personnel.